Babilou Family has been selected in the third edition of the Institut Choiseul ranking.
Babilou Family listed in the #ChoiseulConquérants study as one of the 200 companies in France that actively contribute to the country's economic dynamics.
The Choiseul Conquerors is a study conducted by the Choiseul Institute that identifies 200 companies involved in a dynamic of conquest in their economic market.
The Choiseul Conquérants highlights the companies that are between the start-up nation and the CAC 40 companies. Innovative, these mid-sized companies are the engines of agile growth and contribute to the resilience of French economy. They are local, family-owned and often family-operated.
They are the lifeblood of entire industries and are key to value chains. They maintain and develop invaluable industrial know-how and spearhead the of reindustrialization by the territories. With a strong international presence, the companies are the ambassadors of French excellence. These conquering companies are the jewels of the country's economic.
To carry out this ambitious and unique study, the Institut Choiseul called on numerous experts and and screened several hundred companies in order to establish a ranking that respects the major sectoral balances and the representation of territories, with all regions of metropolitan France represented.
Only profiles meeting certain conditions have been selected:
- have a turnover of between 50 million and 3 billion euros ;
- make an active contribution to the French economy;
- to contribute to the improvement of the competitiveness of our country abroad;
Numerous indicators and objective criteria were taken into account to classify the companies
- Human capital advocates (workforce, recruitment and training policy, labeling);
- Spearheads of innovation (investment in R&D, dedicated research team, patents);
- Exporters of French success (locations, share of sales abroad)
- Drive of regional development (local jobs, unique know-how);
- Flagships of strategic autonomy (strategic field, economic sovereignty).
Babilou Family selected in "Human Capital Advocates"
Thanks to the deployment of innovative human resources strategies and attraction of new talent, these companies are playing a role in stimulating the labor market and now account for nearly a quarter of the today's salaried jobs. Placing people at the heart of their development they are aware that tomorrow's growth lies in the development of each individual's skills and the participation of all.