When you visit our website babilou-family.com, cookies are placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to set them.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you visit a website or view an advertisement.
Cookies collect information about your Internet browsing and make it possible to recognize you from one visit to another on a site, to record your language preferences or to offer you advertising tailored to your interests.
Cookies can be permanent or session cookies. Permanent cookies remain on your computer from one browser session to another, while session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
What is the purpose of cookies ?
We mainly use these cookies to make your visit to our website more pleasant and to improve its use and functionality.
What cookies are used on the babilou-family.com website ?
Statistical cookies :
In order to adapt our site "babilou-family.com" to the needs of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages consulted, etc... to establish statistics of traffic to our site.
With this data, we determine how you got to know us and we improve the content offered to you.
Cookies of memorization :
Your usage preferences, display settings and readers you use are stored by these cookies in order to facilitate your navigation the next time you visit our site. The validity period of these cookies is limited to the duration of your session.
Cookies and social network plug-ins :
Our site contains elements from third parties (application buttons), which allow the user to share, via social networks, content from our site. This is particularly the case for buttons from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "Viadeo", "LinkedIn", etc.
If you interact with third-party content, for example by clicking on the "Facebook" button, the corresponding information will be transmitted to the social network and published on your profile.
If you do not want the social network to link the information collected through our site to your user account, you must first log out of the social network.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
Third-party cookies :
Cookies from third-party websites may be stored on your device and are intended to personalize and/or improve the content that may be offered to you while you are browsing.
We may also place cookies on sites on which our ads are displayed in order to compile statistics, to track the number of displays and activation of our advertising content delivered or to determine the number of users who clicked on each content.
How to exercise your choice of cookies depending on the browser used ?
By continuing to browse our site, you accept the placement of cookies on your device. You can reconsider this decision at any time.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser software, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences. Thanks to the settings of your browser software you can choose whether or not to accept the saving of cookies on your computer.
- If your browser software is set up to accept cookies on your computer, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you view will be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device and readable only by the sender.
- If you choose to disable cookies via your browser, we decline any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you have refused or deleted.
For more information on how to set cookies, you can visit the following sites :
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookie
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html