The profile of an Early Childhood Educator at Babilou
Who is the Early Childhood Educator ? What is his profile ? At Babilou, it's:
- To have his / her State diploma of Early Childhood Educator in his / her pocket.
- Use imagination and creativity to support the development of young children and arrange their environment.
- Be driven by common values: kindness, team spirit, commitment, quality and diversity.
- Enjoy teamwork, be an observer and a force of proposal to co-construct the structure's pedagogical project.
- Know how to tell parents about the activities offered during the day so that they understand the pedagogical interest.
- Be full of energy and good ideas to put the unexpected in the children's daily life !
The missions of an Early Childhood Educator at Babilou
Specialist in early childhood with a good knowledge of child development, the ECE actively participates in the writing and implementation of the educational project in nurseries. He / she works in team with the other professionals of the structure to arrange the space and propose educational activities to the children. He / she supports families in their parenting and explains to them the meaning of the workshops set up during the day.
What possible evolution ?
Do you want to broaden your skills in early childhood, pedagogy or planning ? Complete your knowledge with our training courses in workshops or conferences. Self-service tablets in the nursery also allow you to train remotely on our e-learning platform "Up To You".
At Babilou, we are convinced that exchanges between professionals are enriching. Many devices allow our professionals to be inspired by the achievements of other structures, to exchange on specific themes, to share their successes, or to learn from other professionals... to grow with and thanks to others !
Accompanied by his manager, the ECE can evolve at Babilou to management positions. He is trained thanks to our "Petit Pas Deviendra Grand" training: 9 months to take up his position with complete serenity.