Babilou Family operates over 30 childcare centres, kindergartens and student care centres under four brands in Singapore.
We offer challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines.
Planning, supervising, and implementing the program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of the centre.
- Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
- Keep accurate records of children’s progress. Address each child’s educational and developmental needs on an individual basis to the best of your ability. Complete progress reports on children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for each child.
- Meet with parents to address any concerns or at parents’ request. Communicate with parents via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences.
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times.
- Guide and supervise Assistant Teacher in the classroom.
- To render basic first aid as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom.
- Be familiar with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
- Maintain and build relationships with children and parents.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational development