For more than 20 years, Denk mit! has stood for competent, demanding and committed care and support of children. Our greatest pride is our 700 employees who care for more than 3000 children in almost 50 centers. They're our "dwarf heroes" !
We live an open-minded, professional and innovative team spirit, with plenty of space for your personal development.
Become a "dwarf hero" in Denk mit! With us you count !
We offer our "dwarf heroes" :
- A great team that has a lot of fun together in implementing the pedagogical concept of Denk mit! and keeps it alive with its commitment
- 30 days vacation, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve are work-free days.
- Our corporate health management with Yoga and Zumba
- Our company pension scheme
- An allowance of up to 42 euros per month tax-free on-top to the salary through our Denk with! MasterCard
- Percentages with many well-known brands as Think with! Employees
- Our employer's allowance for day-care fees
- Our own thinking! Academy with high-quality advanced training courses
- Promotion of external further education and training
- Other bonuses, e.g. for length of service
- Flexible working time models
- No shift work, opening hours Monday to Friday 7-17 o'clock
- Our great thinking! Summer party
As a "dwarf hero", you bring along :
- A big heart for children from different cultures and the motivation to look after them lovingly and individually as well as with passion
- A recognised pedagogical education, e.g. as a state-recognised educator or a pedagogical degree
- To educate and educate our dwarves responsibly according to the Bavarian education and upbringing plan
- Enjoy the implementation and further development of our pedagogical concept with its module plan and areas of experience.
- Team spirit, empathy and commitment
- Holistic and situation-oriented way of working
- The ability to inspire our dwarves every day with a valuable and creative promotion
- Open-minded personality and professional contact with parents
- The will to develop personally and professionally