Join Little Sprouts Early Education and Child Care as an Infant, Toddler, Preschool or Pre-K Teacher Today !
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join an amazing team? We have multiple positions available at several of our Little Sprouts schools. Our experienced recruiters will help you find the school that is the best fit for you.
Core Teaching Responsibilities
There are a number of open positions at our schools, including certified and assistant teaching jobs, in infant, toddler, preschool and pre-K classrooms.
- Provide high quality emotional and physical care to children to support their development of social-emotional and motor skills.
- Plan developmentally-appropriate daily lessons, consistent with our curriculum, to support cognitive and language development using singing, sign language, and sensory activities.
- Administer assessments and share feedback with parents.
- Develop detailed daily reports on each child (i.e., for infants and toddlers).
- Maintain New Hampshire’s Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) regulations at all times to ensure excellence and compliance.
- Uphold the vision, professionalism and philosophies of Little Sprouts Early Education & Child Care.
- For certified (i.e. non-assistant) teaching positions: you must be teacher certified through NH Early Childhood Professional Development System. (College degree a plus but not required)
- For all teaching positions (certified and assistant): you must be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day, lift up to 30 pounds, sit on the floor, crouch down, and perform all activities with the children including running, jumping, etc. You must also have reliable transportation to and from work.
- For all teaching positions (certified and assistant, unless otherwise stated): you must be able to work a full-time schedule all year, plus paid overtime when required.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Advanced curriculum support in the form of education coaches, mentor teachers, and music therapists at every school. Our team is here to support you learn and grow as an educator!
- Annual performance and tenure bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement to support ongoing education and learning.
- Paid professional development and training.
- Paid time off on major holidays and snow days.
- Career advancement and coaching; most of our senior team began their careers with us as Little Sprouts teachers!
- Being a member of a fun-loving, family-oriented culture !